About the Center
The Advanced Technology & Academic Center is an extension of Great Bay Community College with a focus on technical, composites manufacturing, and academic courses that serve New England job seekers and business owners. Located adjacent to the Lilac Mall in Rochester, ATAC offers a convenient location for students to pursue a career in Advanced Composites Manufacturing or take general education courses transferrable to any GBCC degree program.
- ATAC offers 17,000 square feet of classroom, computer, academic support and technology laboratories.
- Staff is prepared to serve 500-plus students each semester.
- ATAC offers a wide array of credit and non-credit courses.
- Advanced Manufacturing Courses will fulfill training needs for Albany Engineered Composites (AEC), Safran Aerospace Composites (SAC) and other area manufacturers.
- Career Pathways Brochure
- Advanced Composites Manufacturing Certificate
- Advanced Composites Manufacturing Program Sheet
- Applied Career Fundamentals for Advanced Manufacturing Certificate
- Applied Career Fundamentals for Advanced Manufacturing Program Sheet
- Schedule of Courses offered in Rochester
- Learn more about Advanced Manufacturing
- October 2014 Newsletter
- September 2014 Newsletter
- August 2014 Newsletter
- July 2014 Newsletter
- June 2014 Newsletter
To learn more and to register, contact Jeff Pruyne, Enrollment & Outreach Counselor, (603) 427-7770 | 800-522-1194 | Fax: (603) 330-3001 or email@example.com
This program or product is sponsored by (or in part by) a $19.97 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration TAACCCT Grant #TC-22504-11-60-A-33. The Community College System of NH is an equal opportunity employer, and adaptive equipment is available upon request to persons with disabilities.