About the Center
The award winning Advanced Technology & Academic Center is an extension of Great Bay Community College with a focus on technical, composites manufacturing, and academic courses that serve New England job seekers and business owners. Located adjacent to the Lilac Mall in Rochester, ATAC offers a convenient location for students to pursue a career in Advanced Composites Manufacturing, an Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts, or take general education courses transferrable to any GBCC degree program.
What makes ATAC so special?
- ATAC offers 27,000 square feet of new state of the art classrooms, computer, academic support and technology laboratories.
- ATAC hosts one of New Hampshire’s eight WorkReadyNH sites where job seekers can obtain free training in job-related “soft skills” and a National Career Readiness Certificate which will help with their job search.
- ATAC offers an Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts entirely at their location, and also offers a wide array of other credit and non-credit courses.
- Advanced Manufacturing courses will fulfill training needs for Albany Engineered Composites (AEC), Safran Aerospace Composites (SAC) and other area manufacturers.
Advising at the Rochester Campus
Our Advanced Technology and Academic Center (ATAC) in Rochester offers many of the same services that the GBCC Portsmouth campus offers. If you live, work or just happen to be in Rochester or the surrounding areas you will find it convenient to take advantage of admissions services, academic advising, placement testing, and all other One Stop services at ATAC. Trying to register for classes? Jenna Anand is available to register Advanced Composite Manufacturing students, Liberal Arts and Non-Matriculated students. However, she can assist all majors with questions and concerns regarding program requirements, course requirements, and scheduling courses. Students who do not fall into the three categories listed are able to meet with Jenna, but will need to seek final permission to register from their Faculty Advisors. Not sure who your Faculty Advisor is? Jenna can help with that too! Contact the ATAC One Stop at (603) 427-7772 to schedule a meeting with Jenna or go online to www.greatbay.edu/onlineappointment.
- 2015 Summer Schedule of Courses offered in Rochester
- 2015 Fall Schedule of Courses offered in Rochester
- GBCC College Catalog and Schedules
- Learn more about Advanced Manufacturing
- Advanced Composites Manufacturing Career Pathways
- Advanced Composites Manufacturing Career Transitions
- Advanced Composites Manufacturing Career Advancement
- October 2014 Newsletter
- September 2014 Newsletter
- August 2014 Newsletter
- July 2014 Newsletter
- June 2014 Newsletter
For more information contact email@example.com.
This program or product is sponsored by (or in part by) a $19.97 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration TAACCCT Grant #TC-22504-11-60-A-33. The Community College System of NH is an equal opportunity employer, and adaptive equipment is available upon request to persons with disabilities.