About the Center
The award winning Advanced Technology & Academic Center is an extension of Great Bay Community College with a focus on technical, composites manufacturing, and academic courses that serve New England job seekers and business owners. Located adjacent to the Lilac Mall in Rochester, ATAC offers a convenient location for students to pursue a career in Advanced Composites Manufacturing, an Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts, or take general education courses transferrable to any GBCC degree program.
- ATAC offers 17,000 square feet of classroom, computer, academic support and technology laboratories. Due to high demand, an additional 10,000 sq. ft. of classroom and lab space will open in February, 2015.
- ATAC hosts one of New Hampshire’s eight WorkReadyNH sites where job seekers can obtain free training in job-related “soft skills” and a National Career Readiness Certificate which will help with their job search.
- Staff is prepared to serve 500-plus students each semester.
- ATAC offers an Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts entirely at their location, and also offers a wide array of other credit and non-credit courses.
- Advanced Manufacturing courses will fulfill training needs for Albany Engineered Composites (AEC), Safran Aerospace Composites (SAC) and other area manufacturers.
- Career Pathways Brochure
- Advanced Composites Manufacturing Certificate
- Advanced Composites Manufacturing Program Sheet
- Liberal Arts Associate in Arts Degree
- Liberal Arts Associate in Arts Degree Program Sheet
- Schedule of Courses offered in Rochester
- Learn more about Advanced Manufacturing
- October 2014 Newsletter
- September 2014 Newsletter
- August 2014 Newsletter
- July 2014 Newsletter
- June 2014 Newsletter
To learn more and to register, contact Jeff Pruyne, Enrollment & Outreach Counselor, (603) 427-7770 | 800-522-1194 | Fax: (603) 330-3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This program or product is sponsored by (or in part by) a $19.97 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration TAACCCT Grant #TC-22504-11-60-A-33. The Community College System of NH is an equal opportunity employer, and adaptive equipment is available upon request to persons with disabilities.