August 13, 2008
- Consolidate all of the college’s programs and services on the Portsmouth campus.
- Develop and implement a five year enrollment management plan.
- Build and expand our technological capacity.
- Develop and coordinate college wide accountability and assessment initiatives.
- Assess and adjust the human resource program.
- Organize and deliver comprehensive and responsive student services.
- Increase visibility and outreach to the regional and local community.
- Develop a system to request, allocate and monitor financial resources.
- Develop an optimal governance model for the college which is congruent with CCSNH by-laws and NEASC standards.
- Create a campus culture and environment which best promotes the College’s Vision, Mission and Values.