If you have attended college or university and want to continue your education at Great Bay Community College the Great Bay Community College admissions team is ready to assist you.
Want to learn more? Attend an Info Session
Becoming a transfer student at Great Bay Community College is easy!
- Download a Print Application or Apply for Admission Online!
- Request your prior schools to send official transcripts to Great Bay Community College Admissions Office.
- High School
- Colleges and Universities
- Receive notification on which credits transfer
- General rule of thumb - Credits received at an accredited institution within the past 5 years with a grade of C or better will be considered.
Applied now what?
- Contact admissions to verify if accuplacer is required.
- If yes, schedule an appointment to take Accuplacer - Appointment Form
- What is Accuplacer? Accuplacer Page
- If no, after completing Accuplacer or being waived contact advising to schedule your academic appoinment. Advising Center
How are you paying for college?