Want to learn more? Attend an Info Session
Becoming a transfer student at Great Bay Community College is easy!
- Download a Print Application or
- Apply for Summer 2015 and Fall 2015 click here
- Request your prior schools to send official transcripts to Great Bay Community College Admissions Office.
- High School
- Colleges and Universities
- Receive notification on which credits transfer
- General rule of thumb - Credits received at an accredited institution within the past 5 years with a grade of C or better will be considered.
Applied now what?
- Contact admissions to verify if Accuplacer is required.
- If yes, schedule an appointment to take Accuplacer - Appointment Form
- What is Accuplacer? Accuplacer Page
- If no, after completing Accuplacer or being waived contact advising to schedule your academic appointment. Advising Center
How are you paying for college?