Ways to make payment
- Pay your tuition and fees on SIS - Student Information System
- Enterprise Payment Plan on SIS - Student Information System
Student Choice Refund
To Choose a Refund Method(Including Electronic Funds Transfer to your bank account or transfer to a reloadable pre-paid card such as GreenDot, Serve, etc):
- Sign in to the Student Information System as you would normally.
- Click on ‘Student’, ‘Student Account’, then ‘View and Pay Account’
- If going in to Enterprise for the first time you’ll be guided through some demographic info, some of which has automatically been transferred from SIS. If something is incorrect, please make a change in SIS before continuing or see a One Stop representative to correct your information.
- Click on the ‘Manage Refunds’ button in the Refund section of your Dashboard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your profile and choose your refund method.
- When you’re done, remember to click Save.
To change your refund method, you may go through these steps again at any time.
We strongly encourage you to sign up for the EFT/Direct Deposit process as it is dramatically faster and more secure. If you have any questions about this new process please feel free to contact us via email at GBCCBusinessOffice@ccsnh.edu