Online Professional Development
Online Professional Development Certificates and Classes through UGotClass
Get the skills you need to succeed in the 21st century when and where you want… online. High-demand topics help you advance your career. Great Bay Community College partners with LERN’s UGotClass to bring you the BEST in skill development. Course Details & Registration
Accounting & Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Managing Social Media Platforms
NEW! Office Operations
NEW! Productivity & Time Management
Six Sigma Green Belt
NEW! Lean Six Sigma Belt
Social Media for Business
Basics of Bookkeeping
Instagram for Business
Legal Office Administration
Meet instructors in these videos
How It Works
- Select and register for the courses best for you: REGISTER NOW .
- Attend online
- Listen to audio lectures, view slides
- Read course materials as assigned
- Participate in discussion boards by posting comments and responding to others
- Take optional quizzes to assess your progress
- Post written comments in the online discussion with your fellow participants and the instructor. Your instructor logs on once a day to answer questions and join in on the discussion.
- Readings: Many courses have online readings of up to 20 pages a week.
- Participate any time of day or night.
It’s easy, it’s fun and it’s the workplace skills you need now!