As a public community college with numerous points of entry to both the Portsmouth and Rochester campuses, it is impossible to provide absolute protection, but the College does pay careful attention to safety and security. Campus Safety officers are stationed at the Front Desk to monitor traffic coming into and exiting the building, respond to any safety concerns that may arise, and provide an escort service for those students, faculty and staff who would like to be accompanied to their vehicles.
The annual safety, security, and crime information document that complies with the Jeanne Clery Act is located below.
A hard copy of this report can also be obtained by contacting the Associate Vice President of Student Affairs at the Portsmouth Campus or by calling (603) 427-7644.
This document contains information about statistics of reported crimes that occurred on campus and on public property immediately adjacent and accessible to campus for three previous calendar years. It also has information about crime prevention, services, Campus Sex Crime Prevention Act, disciplinary procedures, and reporting policies and procedures.
Helpful Safety and Emergency Resources
- Anonymous Report Form
- Incident Report Form
- Faculty and Staff Directory - List of First Responders
- Great Bay Community College Evacuation Maps
- Emergency Public Information Calendar - An Emergency Plan for You and Your Family’s Protection
- NH Department of Transportation - Some Reminders When Driving in Winter Weather Conditions
- "MOLLY" A.K.A. Ecstasy, Pure MDMA - NH Department of Health and Human Services
- The Flu - Info and tips
- NH Department of Safety - Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Consumer Information