Great Bay Community College strives to ensure that all of our students, faculty, staff, and guests are able to enjoy all that the Portsmouth and Rochester campuses have to offer. On the Portsmouth campus the Campus Safety desk is located just inside the main lobby where we can provide direction to all the services, classrooms, and functions within the building. The same information is provided at the Rochester campus at the desk just inside the main entrance by the staff. Visitors and Vendors are asked to check in upon arrival, and out upon departure. Campus Safety offers escorts from the building to vehicles in any of our parking lots upon request and availability. We also offer assistance with motor vehicle lockouts and jump starting vehicles. We always welcome questions about safety and security concerns.
The annual safety, security, and crime information document that complies with the Jeanne Clery Act is located below.
A hard copy of this report can also be obtained by contacting the Associate Vice President of Student Affairs at the Portsmouth Campus or by calling (603) 427-7644.
This document contains information about statistics of reported crimes that occurred on campus and on public property immediately adjacent and accessible to campus for three previous calendar years. It also has information about crime prevention, services, Campus Sex Crime Prevention Act, disciplinary procedures, and reporting policies and procedures.
Helpful Safety and Emergency Resources
- Anonymous Report Form
- Incident Report Form
- Faculty and Staff Directory - List of First Responders
- Great Bay Community College Evacuation Maps
- Emergency Public Information Calendar - An Emergency Plan for You and Your Family’s Protection
- NH Department of Transportation - Some Reminders When Driving in Winter Weather Conditions
- "MOLLY" A.K.A. Ecstasy, Pure MDMA - NH Department of Health and Human Services
- The Flu - Info and tips
- NH Department of Safety - Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Consumer Information