The Help Desk is located on the second floor of the Portsmouth Campus, room 200A. See campus map.
Monday - Thursday 9:30am - 6:00pm
Fridays 8:00am - 3:30pm
Please be sure to check the College Hours of Operation for Holidays and Special Events.
What to know...
- This is where you can get your GBCC Student ID. If you lose or damage your ID there will be a $10 replacement cost, please pay at the One Stop and bring your receipt to the Help Desk.
- If you have a technology question, you should contact the Help Desk at www.greatbay.edu/helpdesk and submit a Help Desk Ticket.
- Your request is usually answered within a couple of hours between 9:30am and 6:00pm Monday through Thursday and 9:30am to 3:30pm on Friday.
- The Help desk is closed on weekends and holidays.
- You can access the Help desk wherever you have internet access.
- If you prefer to have your question answered with a phone call, include a telephone number in your Help desk request.
- Your request will be answered using your preferred method of contact.
- This is the one place where your personal email account is accepted for communication.
- The Help desk has useful information about how to access and use your SIS, EasyLogin, Canvas, and Student Email.
- Information about other college departments and services is also available on the Help desk.