What to know...
- Students, faculty and staff can park in all marked parking spots on the campus and use any of the entrances located on each side of the building.
- You do not need a parking pass or sticker to park on campus.
- Please do not park on the grass or in fire lanes next to the building or in a handicapped spot unless you have a handicap sticker.
- Handicapped spaces are located in the front (south) and back (north) of the building. Doors on these sides are also equipped with assistive devices for easy access.
- Cars that are parked illegally will be ticketed by security or towed.
- Overflow parking signs will direct you to additional parking areas if lots fill up. You will find it easier to park after the first couple of weeks of classes each semester.
- A bicycle rack and motorcycle spots are located on the North side or back of the building. You can secure your bicycle with your own bike lock.
- The Coast Bus and Portsmouth Trolley provide to service this area and many students choose to ride the bus to school.
- Schedules and bus routes are available online through Coast bus or at the reception desk in the main lobby.
- With a valid Great Bay Community College ID badge and current sticker, you can ride the bus for free. You can get your ID at the Help Desk in the Library.