THINK NOW about GBCC’s Annual S.H.O.W. - Students Highlighting Outstanding Work
A day dedicated to showcasing our student's achievements. All worthy projects or assignments from any curriculum or class can be shaped for presentation into one of these 3 forums. Just ask us... We'll help!
Monday, February 22nd, 2016
Student Presentations & Performances
11:00am - 1:00pm
- RESEARCH or PROJECT POSTER DISPLAY Forum Coordinator: Kim Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
- MULTIMEDIA Forum Coordinator: Lee Kenyon email@example.com
- PERFORMANCE Forum Coordinator: Rick Walters firstname.lastname@example.org
A forum beyond the classroom for you to present your work, abilities, and talents.
- Long term projects involving the creation of product (art, computer program, graphic design, video or programming)
- Long term research projects, papers, or presentations that resulted in individual analysis, interpretation or arrival of conclusion
- Long term projects that involved troubleshooting or problem solving
- Music, dance, spoken word, performance art, or dramatic scene performance
Contact: Diane King, S.H.O.W. Coordinator email@example.com (or one of the individual forum coordinators or your course instructor)