Tuition Assistance Resources for Non-credit Courses
1. Business & Training Center Non-credit Scholarship
For students entering non-credit courses and programs through the Business & Training Center
The following are requirements to complete the application process:
- Completed Scholarship Application
- Completed FAFSA at https://fafsa.gov. Enter GBCC School Code: 002538
- CNC Production, Medical Assistant Training and Project SEARCH require an additional admissions application process.
*Scholarship deadlines are the last Wednesday of every month. Awards will not be made after the start of class.
*Scholarships do not apply to the online professional development courses
For more information:
2. Workforce Investment Opportunity Act
Training for high-demand jobs in New Hampshire may be funded through the Workforce Investment Act (WIA).
Check with a WIA Employment Counselor at any NH Works Center for information on Individual Training Accounts.
WIA Approved Non-credit programs: CNC Production, Medical Assistant Training, Office Administration, Precision Machining and Production & Inventory Management
For more information: Workforce Investment Opportunity Act
3. New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
For students of any age who are pursuing short-term vocational or technical studies in fields such as automotive technology, plumbing, heating, construction, advanced manufacturing, computer repair, licensed nursing assistant, etc. For more information: www.nhcf.org
4. New Hampshire Job Training Fund
A state of NH matching grant program to enhance worker skills. Companies can take advantage of this program through an application to the NH Department of Resources & Economic Development www.nhjobtrainingfund.org