Digital Marketing Center
Great Bay is partnering with the Digital Marketing Center to offer applied learning opportunities:
- Adwords 101
- Adwords Expert
- YouTube & Display Expert
- Social Media 101
- User Interface (UI) Design Certificate
Each course provides hands-on training and experience through partnerships with local businesses. Completion of the courses (with the exception of Social Media 101) prepares students to take the Google AdWords or Analytics certification exams required and become AdWords Certified.
For more information on class schedules and application process, visit: www.dmcseacoast.org
Students applying: dmcseacoast.org/apply
Businesses seeking partnerships with students:? dmcseacoast.org/request
In the Digital Marketing Certificate programs you will:
- generate leads and boost sales by attracting your specific target market through multiple channels.
- drive traffic to your website and make a good first impression.
- improved the user experience of your website on all platforms.
- Social media management
- Optimizing the mobile experience
- Leveraging dynamic video channels
- Tracking advertising campaign ROI
- Developing compelling calls to action
- Improving Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Converting prospect visitors into leads and sales
- Leveraging pay per click advertising (PPC)
- Managing limited budgets across multiple channels
Still not sure?
Learn more about the Digital Marketing Center program by contacting the Business and Training Center.