Free Workforce Training
The WorkReadyNH program at Great Bay Community College helps job seekers and career builders improve their skills and add a nationally recognized credential to their resume. WorkReadyNH provides 60 hours of classroom instruction in "soft skills" practices identified by employers as key to workplace success. The National Career Readiness Certificate is an evidence-based, portable credential from ACT and used in all 50 states in the hiring process to reduce hiring costs and ensure workplace success and retention.
Read more about the WorkReadyNH programs at Great Bay and the other Community Colleges across New Hampshire.
Eligibility: This is a FREE program, regardless if you are working full time, part time, or unemployed and are:
- US Residents age 18+
- Ready to succeed in the workplace!
What you get from taking this FREE program?
- Brush up on Applied Math, Reading for Information and Locating Information/Critical Thinking
- Learn skills to become a great team player
- Gain self confidence
- Define your strengths
- Fine tune your resume, interviewing skills and job-keeping skills
- The National Career Readiness Certificate, a portable, evidence-based national credential employers look for in hiring
- A Great Bay Community College Certificate of completion from the 60-hour course