To learn more about potential earnings visit:
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Occupational Outlook Handbook
NH Board of Accountancy
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
NH Society of CPA’s
Institute of Management Accountants
Students will be able to:
- Have a practical working knowledge of financial and managerial accounting.
- Know how to operate at least one accounting software program.
- Know how to prepare a complex individual tax return.
- Be able to prepare accurate and well-organized financial statements.
- Be able to make the adjustments needed to create financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Demonstrate proficiency in analytical thinking, oral and written communication, and applied mathematical skills.
Still not sure?
Learn more about the Accounting Certificate program.