To learn more about potential earnings visit:
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Occupational Outlook Handbook
NH Board of Accountancy
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
NH Society of CPA’s
Institute of Management Accountants
- Have a practical working knowledge of financial and managerial accounting.
- Know how to operate at least one accounting software program.
- Know how to prepare a complex individual tax return.
- Be able to prepare accurate and well-organized financial statements.
- Be able to make the adjustments needed to create financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Demonstrate proficiency in analytical thinking, oral and written communication, and applied mathematical skills.
- Be able to transfer to a four-year college or university with a solid accounting and overall business studies foundation so as to continue their accounting education in a seamless manner.