Massage Therapy Certificate
The Board of Labor Statistics estimates that the number of jobs in Massage Therapy will increase 22 percent through 2022.
To learn more about potential earnings visit:
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Occupational Outlook Handbook : http://www.bls.gov/ooh/Healthcare/Massage-therapists.htm
Graduates from the Massage Therapy program will be able to:
- Demonstrate a full body massage designed specifically for the client.
- Identify major muscles and muscle groups.
- Determine if massage is indicated or contraindicated for various conditions.
- Apply the skills learned in a variety of environments.
- Write SOAP notes and explain a treatment plan to the client.
- Develop a business plan and properly apply and interview for jobs.