Veterinary Practice Management Certificate
For more information about the outlook and trends for the Veterinary Practice industry please visit: www.bls.gov
To learn more about potential earnings visit: Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook www.bls.gov/oco
Graduates from the Veterinary Practice Management Certificate will:
- Perform human resource functions such as staffing, scheduling, employee management.
- Prepare financial statements and other business monitoring analyses.
- Prepare marketing strategies for a veterinary practice.
- Comply with veterinary and medical laws and regulations such as rabies compliance, controlled substance compliance, and veterinary practice act compliance.
- Review and utilize simple business contracts.
- Perform operational functions in a veterinary business such as inventory, ordering, scheduling, and client communications.
- Utilize veterinary practice software to perform these tasks.