Veterinary Practice Management Certificate
Graduates from the Veterinary Practice Management Certificate will:
- Perform human resource functions such as staffing, scheduling, employee management.
- Prepare financial statements and other business monitoring analyses.
- Prepare marketing strategies for a veterinary practice.
- Comply with veterinary and medical laws and regulations such as rabies compliance, controlled substance compliance, and veterinary practice act compliance.
- Review and utilize simple business contracts.
- Perform operational functions in a veterinary business such as inventory, ordering, scheduling, and client communications.
- Utilize veterinary practice software to perform these tasks.
To learn more about potential earnings visit:
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Occupational Outlook Handbook
Still not sure?
Learn more about the Veterinary Practice Management Certificate program.