To learn more about potential earnings visit;
Graduates of the Welding Technologies certificate program will:
- Possess basic competency in the five major welding processes.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of welding equipment, set up, and operation for the five major processes: MIG, TIG, Stick, Oxy-fuel, and Plasma.
- Demonstrate basic concepts and practices of technical drawing and blueprint reading in accordance with industry standards.
- Articulate safety guidelines and use of machine tools.
- Refine skills to meet code requirements and specifications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of material strengths and weaknesses.
- Articulate industrial quality control procedures.
- Demonstrate fabrication techniques and cost estimation