Accounting Associate In ScienceApply
For more information about the outlook and trends for the Accounting industry, please visit:
To learn more about potential earnings visit:
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Occupational Outlook Handbook
NH Board of Accountancy
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
NH Society of CPA’s
Institute of Management Accountants
Graduates with an A.S. degree in Accounting will:
- Have a practical working knowledge of financial and managerial accounting.
- Know how to operate at least one accounting software program.
- Know how to prepare a complex individual tax return.
- Be able to prepare accurate and well-organized financial statements.
- Be able to make the adjustments needed to create financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Demonstrate proficiency in analytical thinking, oral and written communication, and applied mathematical skills.
- Be able to transfer to a four-year college or university with a solid accounting and overall business studies foundation so as to continue their accounting education in a seamless manner.
Still not sure?
Learn more about the Accounting Associate In Science program.