Graduates with a degree in Business Administration will:
- Know the fundamentals of theory and practices in Business Administration.
- Demonstrate written and oral proficiency in business communications.
- Understand the foundations and importance of business ethics and social responsibility.
- Be able to transfer to a four-year college or university with a solid management and overall business studies foundation.
- Be prepared to enter the workforce with entry-level skills for Business Administration.
- Possess a solid curricular foundation for transfer.
- Understand the need for life-long learning to help ensure employability.
- Demonstrate competency in fundamental areas of business: Accounting, finance, computers, and economics.
- Possess an understanding of cross-cultural and global issues, and sensitivity to diversity and other cultures.
- Demonstrate information literacy through research skills and the use of technology.
- Demonstrate proficiency in critical thinking, analysis, reasoning, questioning and quantitative skills.