Digital Media Technology Associate in ScienceApply
To learn more about potential earnings visit:
Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
Upon successful completion of the program of study, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the application of graphic design as visual communication.
- Demonstrate and apply theories of aesthetics to functional objects, websites, motion graphics, brand communication and interactive games.
- Employ creative problem solving in projects that simulate real-world applications.
- Understand the principles and applications of motion and interactivity in the user experience.
- Describe and apply current theories of usability and functionality in digital media, game or web design.
- Explain the history of simulation, gaming, or graphic communication.
- Articulate the role of the artist, designer, programmer and storyteller in technically mediated communication.
- Demonstrate technical mastery in the student’s area of concentration via a professional portfolio.
Still not sure?
Learn more about the Digital Media Technology Associate in Science program.