- Students will access, generate, process, and transfer information using appropriate technologies.
- Students will understand mathematics and become mathematically confident by communicating and reasoning mathematically, by applying mathematics in real-world settings, and by solving problems through the integrated study of number systems, geometry, algebra, and trigonometry.
- Students will understand and apply scientific concepts, principles, and theories pertaining to the physical world and recognize the historical development of ideas in science.
- Students will apply technological knowledge and skills to design, construct, use, and evaluate products and systems.
- Students will understand the relationships and common themes that connect mathematics, science, and technology and apply the themes to other areas.
- Students will apply the knowledge and skills of mathematics, science, and technology to real-life problems and make informed decisions.
- After completing the program, students will be prepared to begin using mathematical analysis and scientific inquiry, as appropriate, to pose questions, seek answers, and develop solutions.
Still not sure?
Information in printed materials or electronic media for is provided for your general guidance. For more information please refer to our disclaimer statement