Liberal Arts/Chemistry Associate in ArtsApply
To learn more about potential earnings visit:
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Occupational Outlook Handbook
Students graduating with the degree in Liberal Arts/Chemistry will be able to:
- Understand and be able to apply principles of chemistry across the sub-disciplines.
- Understand principles of mathematics, biology and physics at a level appropriate to preparation for an undergraduate major in chemistry, biochemistry or chemical engineering.
- Understand and be able to apply the scientific method.
- Understand and be able to execute a wide variety of laboratory techniques in chemistry and related fields.
- Generate and maintain accurate lab documentation including a laboratory notebook.
- Analyze and draw conclusions from generated scientific data, and present findings in a formal laboratory report.
- Qualify for transfer to a four-year college or university.
Still not sure?
Learn more about the Liberal Arts/Chemistry Associate in Arts program.