Management Associate in ScienceApply
To learn more about potential earnings visit:
Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook www.bls.gov/oco
Graduates with a degree in Management will:
- Know the fundamentals of management theory and practices.
- Demonstrate written and oral proficiency in business communications.
- Understand the foundations and importance of business ethics and social responsibility.
- Be able to transfer to a four-year college or university with a solid management and overall business studies foundation.
- Be prepared to enter the workforce with entry-level management skills.
- Possess a solid management foundation for transfer.
- Understand the necessity for a commitment to life-long learning to ensure employability.
- Demonstrate competency in fundamental areas of business: accounting, marketing, human resources, finance, computers, economics, and business law.
- Possess an Understanding of cross-cultural and global issues and sensitivity to diversity and other cultures.
- Demonstrate Information literacy through research skills and the use of technology.
- Demonstrate proficiency in critical thinking, analysis, reasoning, questioning and quantitative skills.
Still not sure?
Learn more about the Management Associate in Science program.