Marketing Associate in ScienceApply
To learn more about potential earnings visit:
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Occupational Outlook Handbook
Graduates with a degree in Marketing will:
- Identify the marketing mix variables: product, price, place, and promotion and write a marketing plan.
- Create and develop an integrated marketing communication (advertising) plan, including marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics.
- Analyze consumer decision making as it relates to consumer buying behavior and marketing decisions.
- Analyze the decision-making process in marketing products internationally and understand the role marketing plays in a global economy.
- Demonstrate knowledge of various advertising media, such as social media and all forms of digital mediums.
- Apply the strategic selling model to personal selling activities.
- Engage in a personal selling situation with emphasis on the customer relationship and deliver a personal sales presentation using a sales portfolio and other sales tools.
- Possess an Understanding of cross-cultural and global issues and sensitivity to diversity and other cultures.
- Demonstrate Information literacy through research skills and the use of technology.
- Demonstrate proficiency in critical thinking, analysis, reasoning, questioning and quantitative skills.