Massage Therapy Clinic
OPENING JANUARY 24, 2019
Over the years, Massage Therapy has become integral to conventional healthcare and is frequently used in sports medicine, hospitals, physical therapy, physicians’ offices, as well as in the chiropractic offices, spa/resort settings, gyms, and acupuncture clinics. Our clinic is a learning facility. The environment is as close to a professional setting as we can possibly make it with the resources we have and the students are still learning proper technique. Each massage is 55 minutes.
Spring 2019 Appointment Times (effective January 24, 2019)
Please leave us a message with name and phone number and the instructors will call you back when they are in the clinic.
- Tuesday’s first appointment will be at 1:15pm last appointment begins at 3:45pm.
- Wednesday first appointment will be at 1:15pm last appointment begins at 3:45pm.
- Thursday’s first appointment will be at 1:15pm last appointment begins at 3:45pm.
- Fridays first appointment will be at 9:15am last appointment begins at 11:45am
- There will be no evening hours available this semester
The students and instructors are not able to accept payment. All payments MUST be made at the One Stop- The one stop closes at 5 pm each day except for 7pm on Thursdays- the receipt must be given to the clinic supervisor- please leave yourself extra time to do this. The students are not legally allowed to accept gratuities.
Please remember that because we are an educational institution we are not allowed to discriminate against our students based on gender, therefore we cannot not take requests based on the gender of the student. As we get closer to the end of the semester we may have less availability due to many of the students completing their hours early. We ask that you kindly give us 24 hours’ notice in case of cancelation. Last minute cancelations and "No Shows" make it difficult for us to get the students their required hours.
Thank you for supporting the students in their massage therapy clinical experience.
- $5 for Great Bay Community College Students with valid student ID
- $10 for Great Bay Community College Alumni, Faculty and Staff $10.00
- $30 for General Public
Schedule your appointment:
Room NW 128