Great Bay offers quality courses, state-of-the-art classrooms and labs, a small faculty student ratio, plus a friendly and relaxed environment. Classes start May 19.
Matriculated student: A student who has been formally accepted into a degree, professional certificate or certificate program on a full- or part-time basis.
Non-matriculated student: A student who is taking either credit or non-credit courses full-time or part-time but has not been formally accepted/admitted to a certificate, professional certificate, or degree program through the Admissions Office.
When to Register:
- Matriculated Students - March 31
- Non Matriculated /All students - April 14
How to Register:
- Matriculated Students
- Consult with your faculty advisor
- Online SIS. Returning matriculated students may register online until May 18 or visit One Stop
- Non Matriculated Students
- Visit the Advising Center
- One Stop
Questions? Contact Advising at (603) 427-7728