Search in the Library’s journal databases below for full text articles on your research topics. Click on the resource name or logo below to access search screen. Remember to specify Full Text and Scholarly and/or Peer Reviewed publications as needed.
If you are off-campus, use EasyLogin (your email login and password).
Tip: To check if we have online access to a specific journal, enter its title in the Journal & Ebooks box in the lower left of this page.
- Large and multidisciplinary with thousands of full text journals and newspapers
- Topics include business, education, health, nursing, poetry, hospitality and tourism and current events
- Academic Search Premier is a good research starting point with close to 4000 peer-reviewed full text journals
- Large and multidisciplinary with 8000+ full text scholarly journals, magazines, dissertations, newspapers, reports and nursing training videos
- Topics include, business, psychology, health, nursing, history, science and technology, the arts, literature and language
- Contains 117 core journals in humanities and social sciences including economics, history, political science, sociology, ecology, mathematics and statistics
- All journals are scholarly, most are peer-reviewed
- Important: Choose Advanced Search and check the box next to Include only content I can access.
- Over 1,100 scientific journals
- Health Sciences include medicine, dentistry, nursing and veterinary science & medicine
- Life Sciences includes biology, biochemistry, environmental science, microbiology and neuroscience
- Important: Click on Advanced Search and check Subscribed Journals under Refine Your Search.