Search in the Library’s journal databases for full text articles on your research topics. Remember to specify Full Text and Scholarly and/or Peer Reviewed Publications.
Click on resource name or logo to access search screen. If you are off-campus, use EasyLogin (your email login and password).
- Large and multidisciplinary with thousands of full text journals and newspapers
- Topics include business, education, health, nursing, poetry, hospitality and tourism and current events
- Academic Search Premier is a good research starting point with close to 4000 peer-reviewed full text journals
- Large and multidisciplinary with 8000+ full text scholarly journals, magazines, dissertations, newspapers, reports and nursing training videos
- Topics include, business, psychology, health, nursing, history, science and technology, the arts, literature and language
- Contains 117 core journals in humanities and social sciences including economics, history, political science, sociology, ecology, mathematics and statistics
- All journals are scholarly, most are peer-reviewed
- Important: Choose Advanced Search and check the box next to Include only content I can access.
- Over 1,100 scientific journals
- Health Sciences include medicine, dentistry, nursing and veterinary science & medicine
- Life Sciences includes biology, biochemistry, environmental science, microbiology and neuroscience
- Important: Click on Advanced Search and check Subscribed Journals under Refine Your Search.